Britney Spears Sedu Hairstyles
@ / Photorazzi
Being a star can be tough – but Britney's up to the job! She manages to look great whatever is happening in her life. Her hair has been changed a lot recently – from blonde to dark and back again as well as a variety of lengths and styles. It's hard to keep up with her – but luckily, it's now easier than ever to look like Britney!
You need Sedu irons, which can give you wonderfully shiny, straight – or wavy – hair like Britney's. Thanks to the tourmaline in the plates, Sedu is quick and easy to use. Fixing your hair will become a pleasure again and the results are fabulous!
Britney's hairstyles are a barometer of how she's feeling while she gets a rough ride in the media spotlight. Her marriage, motherhood and subsequent split from K-Fed have all kept her life as headline news.
Despite her personal difficulties, Britney has sold more than 76 million albums worldwide and she's the eight best-selling female artist ever in America! Her new album is due out in 2007 – we can't wait to see her again!
@ / Photorazzi
How to get hair like Britney!
This look is classic Britney. It's young, fun and easy to do. Britney is always mindful of her many fans and she knows that they love to look like her – so she keeps it simple!
Like all up-do's, it's easier to create this style the day after washing. It'll hold much better.
- Brush all of your hair up towards the top back of your crown, gathering it into your free hand as you go.
- Secure the pony tail with a covered elastic band and the add a scrunchy or round clip.
- Leave some wispy bangs to soften the style. Spritz on some spray shine and you're good to go!
@ / Photorazzi
Shoulder length style!
This look is great for naturally thick, wavy hair like Britney's.
- Wash and condition your hair with good moisturizing products. Curly hair is prone to dryness so the more you can do to counteract that, the better your hair will be!
- Spray in some heat protector and then dry your hair with the setting on cool to help minimize frizz.
- Section your hair into two, top and bottom and clip the top hair out of the way. Sedu waves by running the iron down the hair almost to the end and then wrapping the hair around it. Hold for a few moments and then release.
- Repeat this all over the hair. If you're getting a little too much volume, pull gently on each wave as its' released.
- Finish with some serum to lock in moisture and give your hair a shine.
Terry Thompson / Photorazzi
Get Britney's bob!
Britney is lucky because she has an oval face. Hairdressers consider this to be the ideal shape as it will suit virtually any style. If your face is long or rectangular you would suit bangs with this bob.
- Shampoo and condition your hair and dry it on a low heat.
- Spray in some heat protection and then Sedu it dead straight, finishing with some serum.
You can vary this style by using your Sedu to create flick-ups or flick-unders at the ends.
Glenn Harris / Photorazzi
Get more looks from one style like Britney!
Here, Britney has altered her basic bob simply by changing from a mid to a side part and adding some waves.
- Shampoo, condition and dry as before.
- Comb some hair protection through as you hair is going to be spending a little more time on your Sedu for this look!
- Slide your Sedu down a small section of hair and then wrap it around the iron for a few moments. Britney has waved the bottom three quarters of her hair. This not only looks great but it helps your hair to lie flat and not become overly bushy.
- Finish with some spray shine to avoid disturbing your new waves!
Britney's been missed while she's been away and it'll be great to see her back - doing what she does best. We can't wait to see her new hair styles! So much inspiration – so little time! Make sure that you have your Sedu so that you're ready to have hair like Britney!