Sedu Celebrity Hairstyles
Everyone wants Sedu hair! Have you seen Sedu hairstyles mentioned and wondered what they are?
Sedu has been such a huge success that any straight, sleek hairstyle is now called a 'Sedu'! The Sedu is an amazing straightening iron that uses the latest ceramic and tourmaline technology to give you shiny, smooth celebrity style hair.
@ / Photorazzi
Sedu doesn't just straighten - you can also use a Sedu to create waves and curls and always get the same stunning shine!
Nicole Kidman arrived at the UK Movie Premiere of Happy Feet, showing how it's done with a beautifully sleek Sedu style
To get Nicole's look:
- Shampoo and condition your hair using moisture-rich products.
- Massage in a little serum and gel and then blow the hair on a low setting, using a paddle brush to start it going straight.
- Now it's time to Sedu! Taking one small section at a time, simply glide your Sedu over the hair and watch it turn to silk!
- Finish with a spray shine or serum.
Keep it simple like Kate...
Kate Bosworth has such tiny, delicate features that it would be easy to swamp them with an overdone hairstyle. Her elegant shoulder length bob wowed the fans as she arrived at Olympus Fashion Week Spring 2007.
- Wash, condition and dry your hair as before. Kate has baby-fine hair – if yours is like this, try using volumizing products that thicken up the hair cuticle.
- Make a side part and then Sedu your hair completely straight. Kate's has been very slightly turned under on the right hand side, just to avoid it looking completely flat.
- Finish off with some shine serum and then tuck one side of your hair behind your ear for Kate's look. You're done!
Janet Mayer / Photorazzi
Anthony G. Moore / Photorazzi
Angelina Jolie is considered to be one of the most beautiful women in the world. Her style is classic and understated. At the Premiere of Alexander, she simply swept her hair back off her head, showing her lovely features.
This look relies upon your hair being in flawless condition – see how Angelina's shines! To get your hair as silky as Angie's:
- Wash and condition with deep conditioning products. Then spray
on a leave-in conditioner.
Tip: The kindest thing to do to your hair is to leave it to air dry. Do this whenever possible and your hair will repay you by being in great condition, easier to style and will look great!
- If you're blowing it dry, add some heat protector and keep the dryer cool.
- Then Sedu it straight, all over and brush back from your forehead.
To get more volume, tip your head forward as your dry your hair. When you straighten up and flip it back, you'll be amazed at the difference!
How to keep it young and fun like Jessica!
Jessica Alba managed to combine funky fun with elegance in the Press Room after the 2006 MTV Movie Awards.
The shape of her hair over her crown cleverly mimics the wrapped shape of her bright yellow bustier!
Jessica has chosen not to wear a necklace and to wear dangling earrings. This cleverly draws the eye to her pretty bun.
To get Jessica's look:
Chris Hatcher / Photorazzi
- Wash, condition and dry your hair as before.
- Make a side part and Sedu your hair completely straight. Gather it into a pony tail at mid-ear height and secure in a covered elastic band.
- Section off the pony tail into three. Hold one section at the end and keep twisting it until it goes back over itself at least once. Secure with long pins. Repeat with the remaining sections.
- Warm a few drops of serum in your palms and smooth it over your crown for a glossy finish.
Glenn Harris / Photorazzi
Get your hair in the spotlight like Nicole!
Nicole Richie changes her hair like other people change socks! Arriving at the 16th Annual Environmental Media Awards in LA, she showed why she's a paparazzi favorite.
Her glossy dark chocolate locks have subtle highlights and lowlights and shine like silk! Sweeping her bangs over to one side balances the style.
To get Nicole's look:
- Wash, condition and dry as before.
- Straighten with your Sedu and then wrap the hair around the iron for a second or two to give a little texture.
- Finish with a shine spray to get Nicole's high gloss!