Lindsay Lohan Sedu Hairstyles
Glenn Harris / Photorazzi
Lindsay Lohan is everywhere you look!
Many people envy her distinctive red hair and lovely coloring – but, like a lot of celebrities, Lindsay has changed colors a few times – toying with blonde and black! But she always seems to come back to her natural auburn.
This Sedu style really shows off the lovely color and condition of her hair. Because Sedu irons contain tourmaline as well as ceramic, they are able to smooth the hair cuticle very efficiently. This gives a much quicker straightening time and an ultra-smooth finish. It's this smoothness that reflects the light and enhances color and gives a high shine.
Let's see how to get Lindsay's hair with Sedu
How to get great, straight hair like Lindsay!
Whenever you use heat on your hair, from a dryer or irons, it's a good idea to wash and condition your hair using moisture replenishing products.
- Then gently towel dry your hair to absorb most of the water
- Massage in some gel for hold and serum for condition
- Dry your hair keeping the dryer on a cool setting and always direct the heat downwards to keep the hair cuticles closed
- When your hair is dry, spray in some heat protection and run a wide-toothed comb through it. Then reach for your Sedu!
- Glide the Sedu through small sections of your hair. Because Sedu is so powerful and effective, you should only need to do this once on each section
- When you have straightened all of your hair, spray on a light mist of shine spray
Going up in the world
David Gabber / Photorazzi
For this pretty up-do, Lindsay's hair has been straightened and then put into a loose French pleat.
- Simply straighten your hair as before
- Now comb or brush it all to one side of your head
- Grasp the ends of the hair in one hand and roll it back towards the middle
- Secure it with long pins and leave loose bangs, as Lindsay has, to add to the relaxed look of the style
This might take a few attempts to get right but keep at it – practice makes perfect! Don't worry if some ends come loose, it just looks pretty!
Tom Walck / Photorazzi
How to get Lindsay's red carpet style!
This style shows that you don't always have to wear your hair up for formal occasions. Lindsay has kept the whole look simple and the result is fresh and young.
- For this style, follow the previous instructions until your hair is dry
- Now, Sedu your hair straight and then go back to create wavy curls on the bottom half
- Working in small sections, hold the ends of the hair in the Sedu and then wrap the hair around the iron, up to chin level. Hold for a few moments and then release
- You can control the amount of curl by either just leaving it, or stretching each section by pulling it down
Glenn Harris / Photorazzi
Sedu can give you this style but the color is up to you!
Many young girls love to dye their hair
black but just bear in mind that once you have, it's very difficult to go back to your natural color – or any color lighter than black! It would need a professional hairdresser and a lot of time and money – so just bear that in mind before you break out that box of dye!
Lindsay has also changed her natural hazel/green eyes with blue contact lenses which look stunning with the black hair.
Janet Mayer / Photorazzi
To get this look –
- Wash, condition and dry your hair as before
- Make a center part and Sedu your hair dead straight
- Now gather up the hair from your crown, leaving deep bangs at the front
- Pull the crown hair tightly into a pony tail shape and then let your hand slide down a few inches
- Push the pony tail back and up against your head and secure with straight pins and then a pretty clip
- Sedu waves into the long hair at the back
- Smooth a few drops of serum onto the crown and mist the rest with spray shine
Get Lindsay's glow!
This style is simple and relies on great condition and shine for its' impact.
If you're using blow driers and irons on your hair regularly, you must give your hair a deep conditioning treatment
each week. This helps to replace lost moisture and will keep your hair looking great!