Glenn Harris / Photorazzi
Paris Hilton Sedu Hairstyles
Paris Hilton is the most famous heiress socialite of them all. She's photographed at every movie premiere, celebrity party and red carpet event around the world – and she always looks great!
Although she's the definitive blonde - Paris isn't just a glamorous air-head. She's also a savvy business woman, TV star, singer and part-time model.
Even if you don't have Paris's money – and not many of us do – it's easy to get her style with Sedu! If you're holding out for payday you can still look like a million dollars! Here's how...
How to have hair like an heiress!
This style is very versatile as you could wear it for a formal occasion but it would look equally as good with faded blue jeans and a boho top!
- Wash and condition your hair. If your hair is colored, like Paris, always use a color protecting shampoo
- Tip: You could also use color enhancing shampoos and conditioners if your own color needs a slight boost!
- Blow your hair dry on a cool setting and then put in some firm hold gel to keep your curls in place longer
- Start by straightening your hair all over with your Sedu iron. Then make a side part
- On the right hand side, brush your bangs down and to the right. Hold this hair in your hand and twist it towards your face. Keep twisting until it looks like the picture above and then secure it at the side with strong clips
- Use your Sedu to make ringlet style waves with the remaining hair. Rub a couple of drops of serum in your palms and run your hands through the ringlets to separate them and give them shine
Janet Mayer / Photorazzi
You don't need long hair to look like Paris!
Paris occasionally goes shorter – which suits her tiny frame and delicate bone structure. She'd look great with a pixie cut but the world's still waiting for that one!
To re-create this look, you need jaw length hair.
- Wash, condition and dry as before. Sedu your hair straight all over and brush your bangs right off your forehead, securing them with clips
- Sedu some flick-ups into the ends by running the iron down the hair and then turning it up at the bottom. Tuck your hair behind your ears and shine it with some serum. Very stylish!
Chris Hatcher / Photorazzi
How to get red carpet hair!
This is such a glamorous look and it's easy to achieve with Sedu.
- Wash, condition and dry as before
- Sedu your hair straight and then brush it back so that you can hold it in a high pony tail
- Roll your hair to one side as if you're going to make a French pleat – but leave the ends hanging out at the bottom. Secure with long pins
- Warm a little serum in your hands and smooth it over the hair
Paris has deep bangs here which balance the style nicely – but it would look just as good with mid-parted bangs, or none.
The ferret is optional...!
David Gabber / Photorazzi
The Simple Style...
To get Paris's glamorous yet laid-back style:
- Wash, condition and dry as before
- Spray in some volumiser and work in a little firm-hold gel
- Sedu your hair straight and then create waves in the bottom half
- Loosely brush your hair back from the top of your crown – but not the sides - and secure it with a pretty clip
If you have fine or flat hair, here's a celebrity tip to disguise it.
1. Pick up an inexpensive hair swatch on a clip from any accessories store
2. Gather the hair up on your crown and brush the front third of it forwards
3. Fix the clip into your crown and fold the 'swatch hair' over a couple of times and pin in place
4. Then brush the front third back over it to join the rest of the crown hair in the decorative clip. This will give you natural looking volume
- Brush your bangs to one side, fixing with a firm-hold product. This keeps the height of the style
- Mist all over with shine spray and step out full of confidence!
Less is more...
Many celebrities wear beautiful gowns on the red carpet and yet keep their hair very simple and Paris is no exception.
This has three main effects
- It stops the overall look from being too sophisticated and potentially ageing
- It contrasts with the formality of the gown – each style compliments the other
- It shows great confidence!
So if you're planning how to look for a prom or wedding
, remember – don't overdo it! Get your hair into great condition and use your Sedu – perfect!