Why short hairstyles need Sedu...
Short hairstyles are very popular and can look stunning! They are usually very flattering as they tend to 'open up' your face
and make your eyes look much bigger!
If you already have a short style – or you're thinking of going short – you need a Sedu! Here's why...
Many people get their long hair cut short because they're attracted to a short, sassy style. Others have got tired of having to spend so much time caring for their long hair. They think that shorter hair will mean quicker drying and styling time.
Once they've had it cut – they discover that short hair also takes quite a lot of upkeep to stay looking good!
Short hair is quicker to wash and dry than long hair. However, the advantage of long hair is that if you're having a bad hair day, you can just stick it up into a pony tail or loose bun and it looks great.
If you wake up in the morning and your short hair is sticking up all over the place, you have nowhere to go with it – unless you wear a hat!
It just has to be re-styled and that takes time! It's also a real headache if you're running late... that's why you need Sedu!
Sedu is a lifesaver for short hair!
heat up to optimum temperature in 25 seconds! Their tourmaline and ceramic plates mean that straightening time is cut in half. So you really can get your short hair re-styled at top speed! And it will look great!
Why has my hair gone curly now it's short?
Another unwelcome surprise for people going from long hair to short is that their previously slightly wavy locks have now turned into curls! This is due to the length of the hair. When it's longer, there's more weight to pull any curl out. Going shorter can re-energize your curls! That can be a problem if your short style is supposed to be smooth or has layers.
Sedu to the rescue!
Sedu gives you more choice
Have you been yearning for a snappy, short layered haircut but know that your curly hair just won't take it? Well, with Sedu you can have that haircut!
And because Sedu is gentle on your hair, you don't need to worry about heat damage. As long as you always apply a heat protector to your hair before using your Sedu, you can safely use it every day!
Sedu to change your style!
If you have short layers, you can use Sedu to...
- Take them completely flat to give a blunt look to the style
- Or you can bring out the layers by creating flick-ups with them!
- Or, make soft waves in the layers around your face –and Sedu the back straight
The versatile Bob
The bob is such a popular hairstyle and with Sedu you can change your bob to give you many styles.
- Keep it classically smooth with straight bangs
- Create flick-ups at the ends for a kicking new look
- Create flick-unders at the ends for a soft, demure look
- Create waves or curls throughout your bob
Would you like one style...or five?
Take a look at the style on the right. For this style, the hair has been washed, conditioned and dried – and then Sedu'd smooth and flat, which looks great!
With your Sedu, you could also choose to:
- flick-up the ends
- flick them under
- create waves
- or curls!
Even short hair becomes versatile with Sedu!
Turn up the volume!
To get this this style:
- Wash, condition and dry the hair
- Apply a heat protector and Sedu in gentle waves
- Then texturize the hair using a small amount of sculpting gel
- Just put a very small amount of gel onto your fingers and then rub your hands together lightly to warm it
- Run your fingers through your hair, starting with the bottom and working your way up
- Pay particular attention to the ends of the hair
- Add a little bit more gel if you want to sculpt certain areas more!
Having a Sedu can really make short hairstyling a breeze! And as you've seen, with Sedu you're not limited to one style – even with short hair!